This page contains "The Terms and Conditions" about the access and use of the Surejobbd Web Site and the Services provided by Surejobbd. So please read this page carefully. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Surejobbd Web Sites or Services. These Terms and Conditions are effective as of October 1, 2016. Do not provide your social security, credit card or bank account numbers to prospective employers to protect your personal information. The site is a public site with free access so Surejobbd will not take any liability for the quality and genuineness of responses. Surejobbd cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response to information he/she has displayed on the site.
These Terms and Conditions is one kind of binding agreement between you and Surejobbd. If you use the Surejobbd Web Sites or Services that indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. You will use the site at your own risk. You have to agree to the following terms for
1. The resume/ information compiled by the user can be updated by the user only, free of cost.
2. Surejobbd offers no guarantee that there would be a satisfactory response once the resume is compiled by the user.
3. There will be no liability of Surejobbd if any data technical or otherwise is lost or of the resume supplied by user due to acts of good as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform.
4. Surejobbd reserves its right to reject and delete any resume or information fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
5. Surejobbd has the right to make any kind of modifications/editing of resume in order to fit resume in its database.
7.1 He/She has read and understood the requirements for the job vacancy.
7.2 The information that the Jobseeker provides in the application is a true and accurate reflection of the Jobseekers employment, education, experience and training and that the Jobseekers personal details are correct.
7.3 If the Jobseeker submits any false information, we reserve the right to deny the Jobseeker access to the Site and its services.
7.4 Jobseekers should know that Applications are assessed by the recruiter and all decisions are taken by them not by us. So any requests for information relating should be addressed to the recruiter directly.